Drives Class C Bus or other revenue service vehicle to transport passengers over specified routes to local points according to a time schedule. Will assist passengers with boarding and alighting the vehicle. Complies with all local and state traffic regulations.
• Possess a valid New York State Commercial Driver License Class C with Passenger Endorsement.
• Clear driving record for minimum of three years prior to employment.
• Maintain a driving record considered acceptable by the agency and agency’s insurance carrier.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Ability to lift and/or transfer individuals with or without mechanical supports.